BACON AND TOMATO PASTA
This pasta recipe is made with everyday items you likely have in your fridge.
8 slices bacon, chopped
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
1 tub chive and onion soft cream cheese spread
1 cup milk
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
6 cups hot cooked penne pasta
- Cook bacon in skillet 5 min or until bacon is crisp.
- Drain skillet, leaving bacon in skillet. Stir in cherry tomatoes.
- 3. Add cream cheese spread, milk and Parmesan cheese
- Mix well all these ingredients.
- Stir frequently.
- Stir in pasta. Sprinkle chive if you want.
- And this wonderful recipe it’s ready to eat! Thanks Andrea it looks delicious!