6/11/12

I'm all ears!

From: I'm all ears!!

 I'm all ears or I'm listening means "you have my attention, you should talk".

Ready for your listening test? Don't panic, switch on your loudspeakers and you are all ears!.

Here you have some websites with listening exercises:
Dictations on line: You can choose your level, and the topic of your dictation.

Listen to the most common English phrases. On the left side you can choose the vocabulary you want to listen to.

British Council  with lots of listening activites.

Lyricsgaps: Listen to your favourite song and fill in the gaps in the lyrics, you can choose the level of difficulty.

English vocabulary: listen and match the pictures to the words you listen to.

Cambridge pronunciator. Interactive website: everything you always wanted to know about sounds in English.






No comments:

Post a Comment